Monday, January 28, 2013

Scales - 1, R - 0

It's no good, something has to be done. This morning I stood on the scales and was horrified to read 9 st 6. I'm at least half a stone heavier than I want to be. Ideally I'd like to be about 8 and a half stone - no lighter, because then I tend to catch bugs. But all my jeans and trousers are squashing me, and the next size up gapes around the waist so the change has to be in me.

And when A called me for a lovely chat, she said the same thing! Excellent - I have a buddy to work with, and moan at, and be hungry and cold and miserable with! ;-)

I know that if I go heavy on the veg, fruit and protein and light on the carbs, I will get fast results. That's the way my bod works. So the change started at once.

Breakfast: banana, green tea
Lunch: home-made vegetable soup (no bread), home-made trail mix with lots of almonds, pumpkin seeds, dried cherries, blueberries, and cranberries.
Half-past-foursies: more trail mix
Tea: 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice of flax bread toasted (kind of - I was too impatient!) spread with Marmite
Supper (because I know I'll get peckish later): more trail mix
Sins: 1 piece of mint dark chocolate

What are you having A?

No comments:

Post a Comment