Sunday, January 16, 2011

TechnoDunce



Unlike my lovely friend R, I am pretty inexperienced at blogging and photography! This blog will improve my capability no end!

Christmas - took my camera but not my charger....so only have photos of the setting not the family!

Have had 2 2011 weekends to remember already and no photos to show for it!!!!

New Year - Dinner at Art Kitchen Warwick - yummmm
Bank Holiday Monday - Toboganning at Snow Dome Tamworth with neighbours - yayyy

Second weekend in 2011 - Ice Skating at Somerset House with friends - whizzzard

Oh - I do have photos from that but they are on a disposable camera awaiting development and one of the other excited skaters took photos on iphone but has not shared em yet...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting on board!

    Ohhhh that sounds such fun. Toboganning. I've forgotten what snow is like!

    When you get the photos developed, get them put on a CD too, then you can upload them to the pooter. :-)

    Rx

    ReplyDelete